Microsoft Office 2016 Free Download (32/64 Bit)
Microsoft Office 2016 Free Download – About 2 years after Microsoft Office 2013 was released, Microsoft launched Microsoft Office 2016.
In general, the appearance has not changed much but its performance is better than Microsoft Office 2013 with the same package contents, namely Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Visio Viewer, Outlook, Access, and Skype for Business replacing Lync.
Just like all previous versions, some of the changes are quite hidden which can only be found after the software has been used for some time, but some of them can be found easily. For example, the Tell Me feature is very helpful in using Microsoft Office 2016, especially for beginners who are still not familiar with the features of the software.
Microsoft Office 2016 Features
Microsoft claims Office 2016 is much more sophisticated and able to improve the performance of its users. Like the latest applications, many new features are presented in Office 2016.
From the presentation made by Microsoft representatives during the introduction of Office 2016, it can be seen that there are many new features and improvements in terms of mobility and support for various devices and platforms. Not only that but there are also many interesting features that are presented. Here we will show some of them:
Available in: Word and PowerPoint
One of the highlight features that are superior of Office 2016 is that it allows a team to work on projects simultaneously from different places, and also supports various different devices, both PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and even other devices based on Apple’s operating system (iMac). or iOS). Specifically for Word, it includes a real-time typing feature that allows users to view other users’ edits.
Available in: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
By utilizing the Bing browser, this feature functions to explore the fact-check terms contained in the document and directly display them in Office applications. Users simply highlight a word or sentence in the document, right-click and select Smart Lookup. Later the search results will be directly displayed without the need to leave the Office application that is being run.
Available in: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook
GigJam, which was launched earlier this year, is now available in a private preview version and will become part of Office 365 in 2016. Gigjam is a new way for a team or organization to complete tasks and develop business activities by removing barriers between devices, and applications. , as well as users.
Data Loss Prevention
Available in: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
One of the features intended for corporate users is useful for reducing the risk of losing confidential data. IT Administrators can set policies for writing and sharing documents so that not just anyone who is not entitled can duplicate or copy the data. It also includes a Multi-factor Authentication feature that ensures secure access to owned content when users are not on the corporate network.
Available in: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook
The OneDrive cloud service will be directly integrated so that users can directly access and save documents directly without having to leave the Office application that is used. With it, users can access it from anywhere through any device.
In addition, the latest update to OneDrive for Business will be coming in the next few months through different sync, browser, mobile, IT control, and developer experiences. This latest update will improve the user experience, especially in terms of synchronization, and increase the file size and volume of attachments.
Available on: Office 2016 and Office 365
Not only OneDrive but Skype has also been integrated with applications in Office 2016, even in Office 365. This application allows users to chat, screen share, and talk or video chat directly from the document they are working on. The chat column will appear on the right side of the Office application that is currently being used.
New Chart Type
Available in: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Office 2016 also provides new chart types that can make it easier for users to maximize the appearance of their data. Chart options are commonly used to visualize the appearance of financial data or other statistics. Now added with several types including Treemap, Waterfall, Pareto, Histogram, Box, and Whisker.
Available in: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access.
The feature, which was previously known as Help, has a smarter function. Tell Me helps users to find features in Office by simply typing keywords. Likewise with some commands that can be directly executed. For example, type Print in the Search field and you will be immediately shown the Print button which, if pressed, will immediately print without the need to enter the settings section.
Advantages of Microsoft Office 2016
- Can be used on a variety of common devices today, such as Laptops or PCs, of course, tablets, and smartphones. Even Microsoft Office 2016 will be able to be used on various platforms such as Windows, Android, and iOS.
- The share and invite features can make it easier for us to share the results of our work with friends at work or others. We can work on 1 document together for better results with this feature. Here, Microsoft has provided several share features for several well-known social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- More theme choices with the addition of a dark theme.
- The display of background adjustments is also added in addition to being optional for the 2016 office theme, here Microsoft provides 14 optional backgrounds.
- The newest feature is Tell Me which is WinPoin’s favorite feature in Office 2016. The way it works is by typing a word in the box provided, then any menu related to that word will appear.
- Excel is more powerful. The addition of many powerful new features such as Data Cards, Rename Table / Column / Field in Power Pivot, Data Analysis, PowerView, etc. can make our performance more powerful in excel.
- Synchronization between devices is also available in Office 2016.
Disadvantages of Microsoft Office 2016
- The first drawback is that “Microsoft Office 2016” cannot be used for PCs with Windows 7 platform and below. So, for those of you who want to use Office 2016, you must first upgrade your PC to Windows 7, 8, or 10.
- As above, for Android, it can only run a minimum of Kitkat, while for iPhone products it is iOS 8.0 (minimum).
- Unlike Windows 10 yesterday, which was free, this time Office 2016 will be priced at several prices, namely:
- Office Home & Student 2016 is sold at a price tag of IDR 1,799,999. As for the Office Home & Business version, Microsoft sells it at a price of IDR 3,299,000.
Microsoft Office 2016 Free Download
There are many other features in Microsoft Office 2016 that might confuse a beginner, but everything is made easier with Tell Me.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2019 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2021 Free Download
- Microsoft Outlook 2019 Free Download
For example, a user who still doesn’t know how to change a theme can directly type the word theme in the search box, and Tell Me will immediately display several options related to the theme. Download the latest and free Microsoft Office 2016 directly from the Microsoft website, which you can see below.