Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download – As the successor to the previous office generation, Office 2010 offers many significant changes compared to its predecessor. In terms of package offerings, Microsoft is offering a new plan called Home and Business for around the US $200.
Microsoft also added the OneNote application in all plans, which consist of Home and Student, Home and Business, and Professional. OneNote is actually not a new thing because it has been around since 2003. However, it used to be offered on a limited basis.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Features
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download
Microsoft Office 2010 Features
The Ribbon is the menu “board” at the top of all office applications. In the past, not all applications had this “board”. Now Microsoft is making it show in all apps and updated. When we access to text, the Ribbon will highlight menus related to text and its management. Also when clicking an image, the Ribbon will highlight a menu related to image management.
It was born to replace the traditional file menu view. Now, users of any application in Office 2010 can view a variety of document-related information, including submenus for dividing the document into a network, protecting the document, and printing the document.
3. Pre preview for Paste
After highlighting and copying, Office will show you the option to paste to the preview screen. We can choose to paste only text, only images, or both. This applies to all Office 2010 applications.
This is an additional window display within the document that allows users to sort through the contents of a document to make it easier to browse, especially long documents. Users can sort through the contents of the document chapter by chapter. This feature was adopted from PowerPoint.
5. Edit Images and Videos
This is one of the interesting features. Microsoft allows images in a document, whether in the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or OneNote applications, to be edited on the spot. So, there is no need to copy the image to an image processing application, such as Paint or Photoshop. Video editing can also be done in the same way.
6. Web Apps
This is an Internet version of office development that was previously included in Windows Live. Previously, office documents could only be read, now documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote) can be edited. Documents can also be viewed in a browser, on a computer, and on the screen of a Windows Mobile 6.5-based phone.
OneNote is now in an Office 2010 package for consumers. This is an application where we can put anything, from audio/video recordings, text, and images, to links.
Text effects: Text in a document can be given various effects without needing to be blocked. The available effects also vary. Microsoft brought effects that usually exist in image processing applications.
Sparklines: This is a new feature in the form of small charts that can be displayed in cells. Sparklines will visually display highlighted data so that the value and impact of that data can be better known.
Broadcast: This feature is almost the same as co-authoring in Excel. So PowerPoint documents can be shared into a network and read and edited together. Users just need to send the link to whoever they want. Collaborative editing can also be done in browsers and mobile screens based on Windows Mobile 6.5.
Cinematic Effects: Slide transitions and animations can be displayed just like on television.
Conversation View: View our communication with the owner of the e-mail will be displayed in a row. This feature has actually been introduced by Google in Gmail. We can also reject e-mails from someone, so the system will send e-mails directly from them to the trash.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Microsoft Office 2010
- Faster loading and lighter.
- Can save files in PDF format.
- Can open office (Linux).
- Saving files for the web is much easier than in previous versions.
- There is an equation for writing the formula.
- Display the toolbar vertically so it doesn’t interfere with the worksheet.
- The appearance is simple but powerful.
- Have a preview of each icon on the page settings when we hover over the icon.
- It is integrated with a web browser, so files can be accessed and edited via the web.
- The print function has been integrated which makes it very easy for us.
- Video Editing in PowerPoint Outlook gets social.
- More difficult to use because the program is higher than Microsoft Word 2007 so it is more difficult to use
- Microsoft Office 2010 has the simplest UI (User Interface) compared to previous versions.
- The design is quite difficult and not familiar to the general public.
- Users of previous versions of Microsoft Word (2000 and 2003) need to install a converter to be able to open Office 2010 files.
- Even though the Windows 7 install and office activation went smoothly, the activation process was limited to 180 days and 6 months.
Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download
Microsoft Office 2010 has experienced an increase in facilities towards improvement. This software is widely used by companies or their own businesses. Its development from year to year does bring the latest changes.
In our daily life, we are assisted by this software, for example in office work, of course, we cannot be separated from this one software. This Microsoft Office helps us in making a letter, inputting data, and making scientific papers.
- Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2016 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2019 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2021 Free Download
- Microsoft Outlook 2019 Free Download
So, it would be nice for us to get to know more about the features that Microsoft Office has described above. Download the latest and free Microsoft Office 2010 via the link below: