How to Download Files on Scribd – If so, you must be familiar with Scribd. Scribd is one of the most popular digital reading sites for students, workers, and people who are just looking for entertainment through reading or just reading as a hobby. To be able to download files on Scribd in full, we have to register and also pay a subscription fee or subscription fee every month.
But if we don’t want to bother to register and subscribe, other ways can be done so that we can download Scribd for free even without logging in. One of them is by visiting sites that provide facilities to download Scribd files for free. How to? Let’s discuss this in detail starting from Dlscrib.
How to Download Files on Scribd
1. Via Dlscrib
Dlscrib is a website that is commonly used to download Scribd files because it is famous for its convenience.
The developers of this website have the view that everything on the internet should be free. Terms of document files on Scribd, that’s why this website was created to download document files on the internet.
Here’s how to download files on Scribd for free via Dlscrib:
- Open the browser application on your cellphone or laptop.
- Find the Scribd file you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the Scribd file.
- Open the Dlscrib site, namely at dlscrib.com
- Paste the URL of the Scribd file that was copied earlier in the Document Url field.
- Turn on the checkbox for approval right below that column.
- Click the Generate Download Link button to go to where to download the file, then the download page will open.
- Follow the instructions if the captcha display appears as a condition for downloading.
- Click the DOWNLOAD PDF button, several file download options will appear.
- Select the desired file.
- Wait a few moments if there is a countdown and the download link page appears.
- Click the Continue button to start downloading the Scribd file.
There are 3 types of file options that can be downloaded via Dlscrib, namely PDF files, Microsoft Word or Docx files, and PowerPoint or PPTX files.
2. Via downscribd
Similar to dlscrib, the Downscribd site also provides access for us to download Scribd files quickly and simply. Besides being easy and fast, this site can be used to download Scribd files without the need to register or log in first.
How to download Scribd for free from a cellphone or laptop via Downscribd:
- Open a laptop or cellphone browser.
- Look for the Scribd document to be downloaded, either through Google or on the Scribd site directly.
- Open the selected Scribd file.
- Copy the URL of the file to be downloaded.
- Access the Downscribd site or at downscribd.com
- Copy the download file URL into the Paste the Scribd URL field.
- Click the Download button below.
- Check and fill in the captcha according to the instructions given.
- Click Verify to verify the filled captcha.
- Click the Download PDF button.
- Wait for the link creation process to finish until the Download PDF button appears again.
- Click the Download PDF button, then the download page will appear.
- Wait a few moments until the Download button appears.
- Click the Download button then the Scribd file will be downloaded immediately.
- On the Downscribd site, the files provided to download documents from Scribd are only PDF files.
3. Via docdownloader
Docdownloader is a site that can be used to download various documents from various digital reading platforms on the internet.
Not only can you download files from Scribd, but you can also download documents from sites like Academia, Slideshare, and several other sites via Docdownloader.
How to download Scribd for free via Docdownloader without logging in:
- Open the browser on your laptop or cellphone.
- Find the Scribd file you want to download.
- Open the Scribd file page.
- Copy or copy the URL link of the Scribd file.
- Access the Docdownloader site or at docdownloader.com.
- Select the SCRIBD DOWNLOADER menu tab above if you want to download files from Scribd.
- Paste the URL of the Scribd file that was copied earlier in the blank column. Please input the document URL.
- Click the GET LINK button.
- Wait a few moments to go to the next page.
- Check Captcha in the SOAP CATIN section.
- Fill in the captcha according to the instructions.
- Click the DOWNLOAD PDF button if you have successfully filled in the captcha, then several file format options will appear to choose from.
- Select the file download button according to the desired format, then a file preview page will appear along with several icons on it.
- Click the download icon next to the print icon to start downloading the Scribd file, then the file will be automatically downloaded.
- When downloading, adjust the URL of the document file that you want to download with the menu tab in the Docdownloader URL input field.
Don’t get the wrong menu tab and enter a URL from a different site. For example, the URL file from Scribd is entered into the SLIDESHARE DOWNLOADER URL input field.
4. Via the Scribd Official Site
- Open the browser on your cellphone or laptop.
- Open the Scribd site and find the file you want to download.
- Click the DOWNLOAD button, a registration dialog box will appear.
- Click the Register with Email button if you want to register using email.
- Fill in the required data both name, email, and password.
- Click the Register button.
- Prepare any document to be uploaded to Scribd.
- Click the Upload button.
- Select the document file you want to upload.
- Fill in the file description.
- Click the Done button until the file is successfully uploaded and approved by Scribd.
- Return to the page of the file you want to download.
- Click the Download Now button.
- Select the desired document file format.
- Click the Download button, then the file download process will take place.
- Wait a few moments until the Scribd file has been successfully downloaded.
- The condition if you want to download files from the Scribd site directly is that you are asked to upload a document file as a form of file exchange or a file barter system.
Downloading Scribd files is indeed not difficult thanks to the sites of download service providers such as Dlscrib, Downscribd, and Docdownloader which are free and without the need to log in. Scribd provides a file download service for free with the condition that users must register and also upload document files that have never been uploaded on Scribd before.