Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2022 (Free Download) – As a user of video editing applications, surely you know one of the software that is very often used by professionals and beginners, namely Adobe Premiere Pro. This software has many interesting features that can help you in the world of video editing.
Adobe Premiere Pro has undergone version development from year to year, which certainly provides the best excellent editing facilities. This software belongs to the Adobe CC (Creative Cloud) family, by provides a variety of fantastic features to maximize user editing needs.
If you are interested in the world of film editing, short movies, or cinematic, this Premiere Pro software can be an option. Premiere Pro contributed to several major works used by broadcasters for the BBC, The Tonight Show, and film projects such as Captain Abu Raed, Deadpool, A Ghost Story, Gone Girl, The Florida Project, and Terminator: Dark Fate. The following is a further review of Adobe Premiere Pro from the following summary.
- What Is Adobe Premiere Pro?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Key Features of Adobe Premiere Pro
- How to Install Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2022
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2022 (Free Download)
What Is Adobe Premiere Pro?
Adobe Premiere Pro is a video editing software that is devoted to creating a series of images, audio, and video. Premiere Pro is a new release and is the successor to Adobe Premiere which has been launched in 2003.
This video editing software is widely used by video production houses, television media, advertisements, broadcasting, and video content companies. Compared to other editing software, Adobe Premiere is a video editing software that is easy to understand from its interface and features.
This program also provides video effects and sound effects facilities. It is comprehensive with other Adobe Creative Cloud programs, making Adobe Premiere preferred by creators, for example for compiling video events such as company profiles, music video clips, film stories, weddings, and others.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Adobe Premiere Pro
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of Premiere Pro.
Advantages of Adobe Premiere Pro
- The operation is easy. This software is easy to use because of the introduction of features and an easy-to-customize interface layout. One of them is a workspace that provides various categories with various functions.
- Effect facilities are available. The effects that can be applied in this software are sound effects and video effects facilities.
- The ability of the timeline to insert video and audio into multiple columns.
- Ability to read various video file formats that will be used for editing projects.
- Premiere Pro supports VR (Virtual Reality) – 360 Degree video creation.
- Comprehensive, in collaboration with other Adobe software. For example, the combination of animation effects from After Effects.
- Can combine many effects that have been prepared, to make the video display more creative and communicative.
Disadvantages of Adobe Premiere Pro
- The size of the software is large because it only supports 64-bit operating systems.
- It doesn’t save hard disk storage, because Premiere Pro CC has large space.
- A lack of computer specifications will make it crash.
- Weaknesses in adding keyword tagging, because it is limited.
- Requires qualified computer specifications (medium-high-end).
Key Features of Adobe Premiere Pro
1. Edit quality videos/movies on one platform
In Premiere Pro’s main features, you can edit videos with color gradients, adjust sound, and import graphics, and special effects from other Adobe applications. If you want maximum video project results, use other Adobe Creative Cloud video editing combinations.
- Import footage feature (Import footage) from any file format.
- Features trim footage (Trim footage) with precision (Precision).
- Features of adding animation and video effects (Add animation and video effects).
- Manage audio editing and sound effects.
2. Better integration with After Effects and Adobe Stock
This second feature includes the ease of Premiere Pro in integrating video projects with multiple compositions from Adobe Stock and After Effects. Some of the things you can do with this facility include:
- Creative Cloud Libraries, a panel to find the required video footage (Find the footage).
- Importing visual effects compositions from After Effects.
3. Post-production with film-editing and Adjust colors and white balance
To make video project improvements in post-production, customize your work with these features.
- Film-editing basics, importing footage ( importing footage ), creating a sequence (creating a sequence ), adding a title ( add title ), adjusting audio levels ( adjust audio levels ), and exporting video ( export video ).
- Adjust colors and white balance, to adjust the coloring. Take advantage of enhancements with the Lumetri Color Panel, a cinematographer’s favorite to make professional color adjustments to videos. In addition, use white balance, color correction, color grading, and others.
How to Install Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2022
- After the download process is complete, then extract the .rar file.
- Then open the extracted folder and find the SetUp file then select Run as Administrator.
- After that, wait until the installation process is complete.
Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2022 (Free Download)
That’s a review of the Adobe Premiere Pro software, quite short and easy to understand. As a video editor that is reliable and easy to use, Premiere Pro provides complete facilities in terms of features and usage. Premiere Pro can also be collaborated with the help of other software such as Photoshop and After Effects for video creativity projects. No wonder, if this software is widely used in the world of broadcasting, film, and advertising.
That’s a brief review of the understanding, history, and features of Adobe Premiere Pro, hopefully, it can be helpful and useful for those in need. Save and share this article with social media and friends to make it more useful. Thank you and good luck with the app!
Is Adobe Premiere Pro free?
Adobe Premiere Pro is a software developed by Adobe Systems which is open for subscription. Of course, it’s paid, with a subscription fee of US$27.62/month.
Is Adobe Premiere Pro easy to use?
Easy to use for those who are well acquainted with its features and the tools in it. So before using this software, it’s a good idea to first study some tutorials on using Adobe Premiere Pro to edit videos.
What are the uses of Adobe Premiere Pro?
Adobe Premiere Pro is used as a video editor in the form of mixing, merging, cutting, adding audio and video effects, and various other effect combinations.
What operating systems support Adobe Premiere Pro?
Compatible with Windows and Mac OS operating systems.