Adobe Animate CC 2019 Free Download – For animators, you must be familiar with the Flash program, from Adobe System. This software used to be loved by animators to create animated graphics. The touch of coloring and the resulting vector shapes is soft to create animated content.
Software Flash and Macromedia Flash Professional is currently changing their name to Adobe Animate CC. There is no doubt that the project results were obtained from this animation program because it is currently experiencing an updated version and the latest features from Adobe Creative Cloud.
Well, if you like animation and moving images, you must try the Adobe Animate program. Just so you know, animated videos and games on a website to plugins are sometimes made from Adobe Animate CC.
Of course, there are lots of animation works in the form of vector graphics that you can find and create in this program. If you don’t really understand the meaning and features of the program, see the full review below.
- What Is Adobe Animate?
- History of Adobe Animate
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Adobe Animate CC
- Key Features of Adobe Animate
- Adobe Animate CC 2019 Free Download
What Is Adobe Animate?
Adobe Animate is a multimedia software that is useful for creating animations, formerly this program was called Adobe Flash from Adobe Systems. Adobe Animate is an update from previous versions. Adobe Animate is used to create vector graphic designs and animations for television projects, online videos, websites, web applications, internet applications, and even video games. In addition, this program also supports raster graphics, text, audio, video embedding, and Action Script.
Published formats include HTML5, WebGL, Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) animation and Sprite Sheets, Flash Player (SWF), and Adobe AIR format. The project development is also distributed to Android, iOS, Windows Desktop, and Mac OS applications.
Then users can also import sound and video assets from Adobe Audition and Adobe Premiere. The ease of access and collaboration of the software is integrated because of the Adobe Creative Cloud package. Adobe Animate has become a family of Creative Cloud since its name changed from the previous version, namely Adobe Flash Professional.
This software is designed to design interactive and dynamic web development as well as two-dimensional animation projects that are reliable and lightweight. Therefore Adobe Animate is widely used to build and add animation effects to a website, interactive CDs, television programs, logo animations, movies, game animations, interactive media, screen savers, website navigation, animated buttons or menus, banners, and other web applications.
History of Adobe Animate
Adobe Animate is an updated version of the Adobe Flash program. The first version of Adobe Flash was FutureSplash Animator, a vector graphics and vector animation program that was released in May 1996. The developer of FutureSplash Animator is FutureWave Software, a small software company that developed its first software called SmartSketch, a vector-based drawing program for computer-based pens.
In 1995, the company made an update by adding animation functionality to their product along with a vector-based animation platform for the WWW (World Wide Web), which is why FutureSplash Animator was born. The FutureSplash Animator program is used on websites such as MSN, The Simpsons, and The Walt Disney Company’s Disney Daily.
FutureWave was purchased by the Macromedia company in December 1996, and renaming the program to Macromedia Flash continued for 8 derivative versions. A few years later, in 2005 to be exact, the company Adobe Systems acquired Macromedia Flash, by rebranding Adobe Flash Professional. Adobe Systems continued to update versions of Adobe Flash, until on December 1, 2015, the company announced that the Adobe Flash program would be renamed Adobe Animate.
Starting from an effort to separate the Adobe Flash program from Adobe Flash Player, to improve the creation of HTML5 and various video content, the latest version of Adobe Animate was created which was released on February 8, 2016.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Adobe Animate CC
Advantages of Adobe Animate
- Full integration with Creative Cloud.
- Facilitates multiple formats.
- Receive full support from various parties, because it includes the most popular web animation technology.
- Can be displayed on various media such as DVD, CD-ROM, Web, Television, PDA, and smartphones.
- ActionScript support.
Disadvantages of Adobe Animate
- Difficult to navigate.
- Some menus are less familiar (not user-friendly).
- 3D graphics project Less qualified.
- Lack of templates in the software.
Key Features of Adobe Animate
Adobe Animate CC is limited in the variety of graphic creation tools, but this program makes it easy to import content from Photoshop, Illustrator, or Fireworks. In addition, users can create dynamic content with the help of Action Script 3.0, a programming language that is simplified and adapted to the Internet. There is also a library of standard codes to make coding easier for beginners. The Flash Builder feature can also be used to create Action Scripts in Adobe Animate.
In addition to the features discussed above, Adobe Animate CC also has additional features such as a framework for text, data extraction in new formats (XML, BIN, XFL), also includes the ability to export animations to various programs. For the latest updates and improvements (October 2020 release – version 21.0), Adobe Animate also facilitates the latest features including:
1. Assets Panel
The assets panel feature helps in finding, organizing, and managing assets in the new Default and Custom tabs. The Default tab contains the various asset sets previously under the Animated, Static, and Sound clips section features. Users will create cool animations by combining various assets, which can also be downloaded with the Default tab.
In the Custom tab section, all saved components or export files are available and can be reused. With the Default and Custom tabs, users can filter, search, rename, and delete assets. You can also save or export actions, symbols, and bitmaps as assets.
Finished animation projects are easy to share on social media in YouTube channels. You can add a title, description, or hashtag, and then click Share to create or upload a video on YouTube.
3. Quick Publish
Makes it easy for you to publish animations in the form of videos, Animated GIFs, and HTML5 canvases with Quick Publish options. This feature can be used on the File » Export menu (video and animated GIF) or the File » Publish Settings menu (HTML canvas file).
4. Timeline and symbol enhancements
In this feature there are several feature points that can be learned including:
- Customize Timeline Tools – To add or remove options in the timeline panel.
- Convert Layers to Symbols – This allows you to convert layers on the timeline to symbols with just two clicks.
- Break Apart Symbol into Layers – This is a new option that will break the various symbol instances in the stage (worksheet) with their layer structure.
- Reverse play and loop support for Graphic Symbols – Allows playing graphic symbols in reverse.
- Copy-paste Tween Settings – New tween options for tween settings, you can also copy, paste, or reset tween settings using the Frame tab of the Properties panel.
5. Advanced rigging
The rigging feature will help you quickly connect the character’s body parts. This feature also helps in controlling the movement of each character’s body to the other. Use the Rig Mappings panel to manually create rigging mappings with the appropriate character body parts.
6. Additional Features
- Windows Ink support – With the improved Windows Ink tablet mode, it’s easy for users to create pressure-sensitive strokes on the Surface Pro and other tablets.
- Bone tool enhancements – This feature will give motion control to the object at the end of the leaf node with additional constraints using the Object tab of the Properties panel. In addition, you can also divide the armature range into multiple ranges or combine armature ranges if the created characters have the same number of nodes.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2022 Free Download (For Windows & macOS)
- Adobe Audition 2022 Free Download (Full Version)
- Adobe Lightroom CC 2022 For PC Free Download
- Adobe Photoshop 2022 Full Version 64 Bit Free Download
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 (Free Download)
- Adobe After Effects 2022 Free Download
- Adobe InDesign 2022 Free Download
Adobe Animate CC 2019 Free Download
Quite a brief review of the understanding and features of the Adobe Animate CC software. Hopefully, this article can be useful and provide understanding for animation learners and Adobe Animate software users. If you are interested in using it, please click the Adobe Animate CC 2019 download link below: