Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2022 Free Download (For Windows & macOS)
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2022 Free Download – Adobe Acrobat is the best PDF viewer application that continues to develop today. This application is always needed by students to entrepreneurs in managing their work documents. And now, this PDF app is connected to the Adobe Document Cloud service, so users can work with PDFs on any device and anywhere. The new version with the name Acrobat Reader DC has facilitated a myriad of best features.
Only with Adobe Acrobat Reader users can view, sign, collect and track document feedback, to share PDFs for free. If you want more complex and complete work, use the subscription version of Acrobat Pro DC to be able to edit, export, and send PDFs to other users. To learn more about what Adobe Acrobat Reader is, see the following discussion!
What is Adobe Acrobat Reader?
Adobe Acrobat Reader is software from the Adobe Acrobat family developed by Adobe Systems. Adobe Acrobat is the first software to support PDF (Portable Document Format) files for document data. The Acrobat software consists of the Standard and Reader editions that have a similar interface. Adobe Reader itself is an update of the old version of Acrobat Reader. This application allows you to read, annotate, digitally mark, verify, search, and print Portable Document Format (PDF) data.
Acrobat was first launched on June 15, 1993, for the Macintosh under the identity name Acrobat 1.0, which was not available as a free unit. Then followed the application version for DOS and Windows 3.1. At that time, the IRS had purchased the rights to make the Reader 1.0 distribution, which made this application appear free. Still, in the same year, the PDF from Acrobat Reader was finally released to the public.
More and more PDF users, because of its security and dynamics. This makes more and more Adobe Acrobat competitors appear, such as FoxitReader, GhostScript, Nitro PDF, and Nuance Communications which also provide facilities to create PDF data for free or paid.
Differences between Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat Reader
Until now, Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat are very important tools and are always used by many PC and laptop users. Equally used to view, print, add comments, and search documents easily. However, the version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is more sophisticated than Adobe Reader.
Adobe Acrobat has the ability to create and edit PDF document data, with Standard and Pro versions. This paid or premium service from Adobe Acrobat Reader is available yearly or monthly. Adobe Acrobat only supports Windows and macOS versions of the operating system. All the facilities of this application contain the features that exist in Adobe Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader also provides interactive facilities by adding multimedia elements to PDF documents and can encrypt documents for extra security.
While Adobe Reader is a free software used to open PDF documents with limited features. This application is also on Adobe’s website which can be downloaded for free because it can be used by anyone to view all kinds of PDF content. Adobe Reader supports various operating systems from Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, and Solaris versions with various languages.
Functions and Benefits of Adobe Acrobat Reader
To understand in more detail the functions and benefits of Adobe Acrobat Reader, see the list below:
1. Create PDF files
PDF is a file format developed directly by Adobe System Inc., so Adobe Acrobat Reader has the extra ability to easily create, manipulate, and edit PDF documents with a variety of features that are constantly being updated.
2. Read or view PDF documents
When users have PDF files from the internet, downloads, or personal data, this application will read and open the PDF file. Not only that, but it is also possible for users to make changes, add comments, and share them with other users who also use Adobe Acrobat DC.
3. Protect or secure PDF files
Adobe Acrobat Reader is very useful for users who want to secure their data from writing damage, piracy, or being copied or used as plagiarism by others without permission. With the data security feature, users can provide passwords and provide identity watermarks to minimize copyright abuse.
There are still many functions of Adobe Acrobat Reader that can be used such as printing files, making comments in files, creating digital bookmarks, and searching PDF files easily.
Main features of Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat will help users in completing work on PDF documents easily. Convert, edit, share and sign PDFs. Explore all the features and tools of Adobe Acrobat Reader from the following list:
1. Create PDF files
With Adobe Acrobat, users can convert any file, image, or web page from Office into a high-quality PDF file that can be opened on various devices, such as desktops, tablets, and smartphones. The following is a guide to creating PDF files in Adobe Acrobat.
How to create a PDF document
- Open the Adobe Acrobat application and select “Tools” » “Create PDF” .
- Select the File type you want to create a PDF from a single file, multiple files, scan file, or other options.
- Click “Create” or “Next” depending on the selected File type.
- Follow the prompts to convert it to PDF and save it to the desired location.
2. PDF file editing feature
With this feature, users can add, and change text, and images directly on the PDF document itself. With Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat DC (the latest version), users can easily edit documents from any device. Just imagine when a user wants to edit a document but doesn’t have the original. Well, with Adobe Acrobat, users can update files directly. Here are instructions on how to edit a PDF file.
How to Edit PDF Files
- Open File in Acrobat DC (Use the latest version of Adobe Acrobat).
- Click the “Edit PDF” tool in the right pane.
- Use the editing tools in Acrobat
- Add new text, edit text, or update fonts from the Format list .
- Add, replace, move, or resize images on the page using selections from the Objects list .
- Click another tool to edit the PDF File further. Users can also add watermarks and annotate PDFs.
- Save the edited PDF. Give the file a name and click the “Save” button.
3. PDF file sharing feature
With Adobe Acrobat, users can share and review PDF files easily. When sharing a link, users review and manage all feedback online from multiple devices. Adobe Acrobat will collect feedback on files to be shared.
This will make it easier for users to send a link to the team by capturing all comments. Users no longer need to send multiple email attachments or manually adjust feedback.
How to share PDF files
- Open the PDF in Acrobat for Mac or PC and click Share With Others in the top toolbar.
- Share your files
- Add each recipient’s email address.
- Add an optional deadline or reminder.
- Make sure “Allow Comments” is selected.
- Click “Send” to send the link to the PDF online.
- Track activity – Click the Home tab and select “Shared” » “Shared by You ”.
4. Marker/signature feature
If you need a digital signature on a document, Adobe Acrobat Reader can be the choice. You can try this feature on Adobe Acrobat DC (the latest version). Check out the short guide below.
How to add signature
- Open PDF File in Acrobat (Use the latest version of Adobe Acrobat).
- Click the Fill & Sign tool in the right pane.
- Add recipients – Enter email addresses and add custom messages according to the user’s wishes. Then click “Next” .
- Generate form and signature fields – Click to accept auto-detected forms and signatures.
- Submit form – Click “ Send”. Each recipient will receive an email with a link to the electronic signature
- instantly along with a copy of the signed document. User copies will be stored securely in the Adobe Document Cloud.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Adobe Reader
Advantages of Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader has many advantages, including the following.
1. Popular Apps to Open PDF Files
Of the many software that can be used to read PDF files, Adobe Reader is one of the most popular and most widely used than other PDF reader software.
It also includes software with complete features, such as writing, verifying, digital signing, printing, and also collaborating with other PDF files.
2. Lightweight Application
The next reason is that Adobe Reader is a lightweight application when operated. Sometimes there is a lot of sophisticated and good software, but the software tends to be slow when used. The problem may be because the file size is too large.
But it is different from Adobe Reader which will not slow down your computer because its size is not too big. But of course, this must adjust to the specifications of your computer.
3. Very Complete Features
Adobe Reader continues to provide additional features in its latest version, where which will further increase the functional value of Adobe Reader and of course become even more superior in terms of completeness of features.
Disadvantages of Adobe Reader
Behind its many advantages, Adobe Reader also has the following disadvantages.
1. More Uncomfortable
With so many new versions, which may be meant to fix the weaknesses in the previous version, but don’t provide some new touches, this is something that some users find uncomfortable and also makes the software slower.
2. Takes up a lot of memory
When you create a PDF document, especially one that contains a lot of images, it will result in a document that takes up quite a lot of memory.
How to Install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
In this article, we will explain the steps for installing Adobe Acrobat Pro DC from the beginning to the activation process, so that Adobe Acrobat Pro DC can be used optimally.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC installer file at the link at the end of this article. Then extract the file by right-clicking and selecting Extract to.
- Then Double-click on the Set-up file to run the installation process. Then select Continue and wait for the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC installation process to complete.
- After the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC installation process is complete, so that it can be used optimally, we need to activate it first. Click Close to close the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC application window.
- Go to the Crack folder, then copy these three files (Acrobat.dll, acrodistdll.dll, acrotray).
- After that, go to Local Disk (C:) then select Program Files > Adobe > Acrobat DC > Acrobat, then paste the three files here.
- If a notification like this appears, just select Replace the files in the destination.
- Select Continue. Done. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has been successfully activated and can be used to its full potential.
From all the explanations above, it can be concluded that Adobe Acrobat Reader is a complex application that is used to open, create, and edit documents with the PDF extension. Users will find it easier to read, print, search, share files, and conduct online reviews based on Cloud Computing.
That’s our brief explanation of the meaning, benefits, and main features of Adobe Acrobat DC, hopefully, it can be helpful and useful. If there is something you need to ask or convey, please write in the comments column below. Thank you and good luck!
Is Adobe Acrobat Reader Paid?
Yes, this app is paid and subscribed to. Because user needs are always evolving, that’s why Adobe Inc. constantly improving and adding features to Adobe Acrobat. And when users buy Adobe Acrobat DC, users will always get the latest features as they are released. Acrobat Standard DC: IDR 175,300/month while Acrobat Pro DC: IDR 202,300/month (Free Trial)
What desktop operating systems support Acrobat Reader?
Adobe Acrobat Reader for desktop supports Windows and Mac OS operating systems only. Acrobat Standard DC is available for Windows while Acrobat Pro DC is available for Windows and macOS